The complete 12,000 m² interior of the distinctive art nouveau ensemble Fleischmarkt 1, built by architect Artur Baron in 1910, was refurbished and modernised by BEHF Architects in cooperation with A.C.C.. In coordination with the the Federal Monuments Authority Austria (BDA), the former Kontorhaus was adjusted to today’s thermal, structural and functional standards.
Now, the interior reflects what its outside appearance promises: On six levels the architectural flair of the elegant Viennese charm has been revived.
Planning: BEHF Architects
Representative of the Management: Stephan Ferenczy
Project Director: Ingo Hartmann
Team: Bernd Oberwinkler, Franz Gruber, Gerald Hecht, Gideon Schröder